|Land registry data (UK HPI)||June Av. price||Monthly change||12-month|
|City of Westminster||£944,441||-1.2%||+10%|
|Kensington and Chelsea||£1,362,055||-1.9%||+12.2%|
- England house prices grew by 7.3% in the year to June 2022, down from 13.0% in May 2022.
- The East of England was the fastest growing region with annual growth of 9.7% in the year to June 2022.
- Across England, semi-detached houses showed the largest increase out of all property types, growing by 8.7% in the year to June 2022 to £292,000.
- In London, average house prices increased by 6.3% in the year to June 2022, down from 8.6% in May 2022.
- In June 2022, the most expensive area to purchase a property was Kensington and Chelsea, where the average cost was £1.4 million.
- In contrast, the cheapest area to purchase a property was Burnley, where the average cost was £120,000.